Accompanied by a private tour guide and transferred by air-conditioned private vehicle, spend a full day to explore the Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your centrally located Zhangjiajie HotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The bridge may be closed if the weather is bad.
- Those who have heart disease, high blood pressure and acrophobia are not recommended to set feet on the bridge.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Entrance tickets to Glass Bridge and Baofeng Lake are included in the price
- Shoe covers will be provided
- Passport name, number, expiry, and nationality are required at time of booking for all participants.